King Pumps Inc. was founded in 1974 in Miami, Florida and supplies pumps, pumping systems, system components and accessories from more than fifty major manufacturers for a variety of applications. In 1999 we opened the virtual doors of our WaterPumpSupply Internet Store which offers a large selection of residential, agricultural, commercial, industrial and marine pumps, systems, components and accessories at low overhead prices.
- On-line Store prices apply only to on-line purchases.
- Orders are shipped the next business day.
- All merchandise listed is usually in stock in our warehouses.
- We only ship within the 48 adjacent United States
- Shipping tracking numbers are e-mailed automatically.
- Color coded map is for illustration purposes only.
- Actual transit times may vary.
- Transit times shown are in business days.
- Buyers are responsible for all incoming or outgoing freight charges.
Easy Refund and Return Policies
- Return within 30 days and receive a refund less shipping and a 15% handling charge. E-mail email@example.com for your RGA # (Return Goods Authorization)
- Return item to the address given in your RGA.
- Use a copy of the e-mail correspondence as your packing slip
- All returned items must be in clean, new, unused condition, in their original packaging with all parts, pieces, accessories, manuals, warranty cards etc. Any pump or part that has been installed, had liquid run through it or had electric power applied to it is considered used and not eligible for credit.
- Return shipping must be prepaid by the Buyer . Buyers are responsible for all incoming or outgoing freight charges.
- Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products the allowed outbound shipping charge will be deducted from your return refund.
- We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase. Place a new order for a replacement product if applicable